Join our support team
Looking to join a knowledgeable and passionate team in a growing business?
We believe in offering exceptional products and services for businesses of all sizes; providing mobile and hosted communications, connectivity and IoT services to over 600 happy customers who love us for our honest and straightforward approach, our in-depth technical know-how and our customer-first service. We have just made some new senior hires and have aggressive growth ambitions to double our business in the next three years.
We’re now looking to employ an exceptional Customer & Technical Support Administrator to help us achieve this. If you’ve got experience in communications focused B2B support to SMEs and have a passion to deliver results both for our customers and the business, then we’re ready to talk to you.
You’ll be based at our Kingsclere offices (near Newbury) and will report directly into the Head of Customer Experience. You’ll be the first point of contact for our customers, guiding them through any technical difficulties they may have and supporting them if they have any alterations to make to their communication setup. As a key member of the team, you will show our customers why we are so passionate about service. You’ll proactively manage support cases across all our product areas, liaising with our suppliers where necessary, to solve problems quickly and efficiently. Every day will be busy and challenging but always varied, fun and rewarding.
At DRC we stand up and stand out – every day you will need to:
• Manage and resolve support cases across our full product portfolio – including, but not limited to; business mobiles, data connectivity, inbound telephony and full UC suite of products
• Demonstrate the ability to own customer support cases and always go the extra mile to ensure a resolution
• Engage with our customers via different mediums, but always in a friendly, positive and efficient manner
• Always be learning more about our products, services and industry to be the expert in what we do
To be brilliant you will need:
• Demonstrable experience in a technical support / helpdesk role, bonus points for experience in our key product areas
• A passion for service
• Excellent listening skills, patient and able to explain complex issues in an easy-to-understand manner
• Ability to work under pressure, maintaining a calm, consistent and friendly manner
• A team player to the end
So, if you’re a brilliant support professional who is passionate about service, get in touch. And, if you’ve worked in our key product areas, that’s a big plus!
In return, you will join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growth. We’re passionate about our people, so you’ll receive a competitive salary and a very warm welcome, as well as the opportunity to join us at the beginning of our exciting growth journey.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year