We believe in offering exceptional products and services for businesses of all sizes; providing mobile and hosted communications, connectivity and IoT services to over 600 happy customers who love us for our honest and straightforward approach, our in-depth technical know-how and our customer-first service. We have just made some new senior hires and have aggressive growth ambitions to double our business in the next three years.
We’re now looking to employ an energetic Customer Account Manager / BDM to help us achieve this. If you’ve got experience in communications focused B2B sales to SMEs and have a passion to deliver results both for our customers and the business, then we’re ready to talk to you.
You’ll be based at our Kingsclere offices (near Newbury) and will report directly into the Commercial Director. You’ll confidently manage and grow a pool of SME customers, working hard to understand their needs and maximise their opportunity with us, as well as helping us to seek out new business opportunities. Commercially driven, your days will involve talking to customers and prospects to identify new and existing challenges where our solutions can be beneficial for them and their business, as well as offering regular tariff reviews on their mobile estate. Every day will be busy and challenging but always varied, fun and rewarding.
At DRC we stand up and stand out – every day you will need to:
- Deepen customer relationships via phone, video and email, as well as face to face when we can
- Maximise the profitability of every customer through retention, cross-sell and up-sell
- Diversify your customers from a single product into multi-product services
- Create new demand in customers and prospects for our solutions
- Manage your pipeline of opportunities and drive hard to close deals
- Always be learning more about our products, services and industry to be the expert in what we do
- Experience in sales for a B2B communications company – bonus points if you have sold mobile and / or Unified Comms and connectivity
- A passion for service
- Great active listening and communication skills
- Experience in selling to the SME market
- Ability to drive deals from demand creation through to close
- Commercial awareness around pricing deals
- Comfortable delivering under pressure and working at pace
- A team player to the end
So, if you’re an ambitious sales professional, who’s also a good relationship builder we’d love to hear from you. And if you’ve worked in a telecoms B2B business that’s a big plus.
In return you will join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growth. We’re passionate about our people so you’ll receive a competitive salary, uncapped commission and a very warm welcome, as well as the opportunity to join us at the beginning of our exciting growth journey.
To let us know you’re interested, please send your CV to [email protected].